Texas State Library and Archives Commission
Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:05 p.m.
Room 216-A Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, 200 E. Market St, San Antonio
The Library and Archives Commission may deliberate on and/or take action on any of the following agenda items. The commission may go into executive session on any agenda item, as authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Gov't Code Chapter 551.
- Approve minutes of February 5, 2007 Commission meeting.
- Public Comment.
- General announcements.
- Review of consent agenda: non-substantive corrections in other agenda items such as spelling, numbering, punctuation, grammatical, or other revisions.
- Consideration of commemorative resolutions.
- Review and approve acceptance of gifts greater than $500.
- Review and approve contracts greater than $100,000.
- Report of the Director and Librarian.
- Discussion of plans to renovate the Lorenzo de Zavala State Archives & Library Building.
- Discussion of Confederate Pension imaging contract with iArchives, Inc.
- Consider approval of the loan of archival documents to the State History Museum.
- Discussion of Sunset and other legislation regarding the agency.
- Discussion of budget recommendations and other fiscal issues related to the agency.
- Authorization to publish proposed rule review of Chapter 2 (General Policies and Procedures).
- Authorization to publish proposed rule review of Chapter 7 (Local Records).
- Authorization to publish proposed amendment to 13 TAC 6.10 relating to the State Records Retention Schedule.
- Presentation of the 5-year evaluation of federal Library Services and Technology Act Program FY2003 - 2007.
- Status report on the development of the Five Year Plan for the federal Library Services and Technology Act Program FY2008-2012.
- Authorization to publish proposed amendment to 13 TAC 2.814 relating to the Loan Star Libraries grant formula.
- Authorization to publish proposed changes to administrative rules relating to the Texas Library Systems Act, including repeal of 13 TAC 1.96 and 1.97, amendments to 13 TAC 1.47, 1.67, and 1.91, and new 13 TAC 1.96.