Texas State Library and Archives Commission
February 8, 2008 11:10 a.m.
Room 314 Lorenzo de Zavala State Archives and Library Building, Austin
The Library and Archives Commission may deliberate on and/or take action on any of the following agenda items. The commission may go into executive session on any agenda item, as authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Gov't Code Chapter 551.
- Approve minutes of October 12, 2007 Audit Committee and Commission meetings.
- Public Comment.
- General announcements.
- Review of consent agenda: non-substantive corrections in other agenda items such as spelling, numbering, punctuation, grammatical, or other revisions.
- Consideration of commemorative resolutions.
- Review and approve acceptance of gifts greater than $500.
- Report of the Director and Librarian.
- Discussion of preparation of the Agency Strategic Plan for 2009-2013.
- Discussion of the agency budget for FY 2009 and preparation of the Legislative Appropriations Request for 2010-2011.
- Review and reapproval of agency's fraud prevention program.
- Authorization to propose amendments to 13 TAC 3.1, 3.2, 3.4 and 3.6 relating to the State Publications Depository Program.
- Authorization to publish proposed rule reviews of Chapter 1 (Library Development) and Chapter 4 (School Library Programs).
- Review and approve preliminary local government records retention schedules: CC (Records of County Clerks); DC (Records of District Clerks); GR (Records Common to All Governments); and PS (Records of Public Safety Agencies).