Records Management Services
for Government Agencies
Phone: 512-463-7610 • Fax: 512-936-2306 • Staff Directory
State and Local Records Management (SLRM) assists state agencies and local governments in establishing and implementing records and information management programs. Our service areas are, and Records Management Assistance for and .
Subscribe to our blog, The Texas Record, for announcements, upcoming training, and tips from our Government Information Analysts.
- Classes, Webinars and Conferences - We offer foundational records management training in a variety of formats for local governments and state agencies.
Records Management Assistance for Local Governments:
Records Management Assistance for State Agencies:
- Forms for State Agencies
- Publications - Laws and Rules
- Texas State Records Retention Schedule
- Find Your Analyst
- RMICC - Records Management Interagency Coordinating Council
- Records Storage Services
- FY 2016 Storage Fee Schedule (Effective September 1, 2015): PDF
Document Destruction Services