Distance Learning Consultant
Naomi coordinates distance learning activites for the Library Development & Networking Division. Naomi develops distance learning opportunities for librarians, finds and develops partnerships for distance learning and provides technical assistance to librarians concerning distance learning. In addition, Naomi produces most of the Webinars offered by the Division and manages LDN's Online Training site.
Areas of expertise:
- Web-based training
- Distance learning opportunities for library staff (including Webjunction Texas and LDN's Online Training site)
Distance Learning Electronic Publications & Projects:
- A Dozen Ways to Two-Step
- Beyond Two-Steppin'
- Distance Learning in Libraries (for library staff)
- Distance Learning at the Texas State Library
Contact Information -- questions, comments, suggestions:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 512-936-2586 or 1-800-252-9386 (Texas only)
- Fax: 512-936-2306