The Library Development and Networking Division offers assistance to librarians, trustees, and other interested persons on all aspects of library development, library programming and library operations from several consultants employed by the Division.
In addition to general areas of library service, consultants have expertise in library technology;in library management and planning; in management of volunteer services; in public relations and marketing; in outreach services to disadvantaged, minority and handicapped persons; and in library services for state residential institutions.
- Katherine Adelberg Manager, Continuing Education and Consulting
- Naomi DiTullio Distance Learning Consultant
- Cindy Fisher Library Technology Consultant
- Kyla Hunt Library Management Consultant
- Henry Stokes Library Technology Consultant
- Bethany Wilson Youth Services Consultant
- Christina Manz Library Science Collection Assistant