The Library Development and Networking Division offers assistance to librarians, trustees, and other interested persons on all aspects of library development, library programming and library operations from several consultants employed by the Division.
In addition to general areas of library service, consultants have expertise in library technology;in library management and planning; in management of volunteer services; in public relations and marketing; in outreach services to disadvantaged, minority and handicapped persons; and in library services for state residential institutions.
- Thea Quinn Blair Manager of Continuing Education and Consulting
- Katherine Adelberg Library Managment Consultant
- Naomi DiTullio Distance Learning Consultant
- Christine McNew Youth Services Consultant
- Henry Stokes Library Technology Consultant
- Holly Gordon Library Technology Consultant
- Christina Manz Library Science Collection Assistant