Status Update Forms
You must complete in GMS the 2011 Status Update for the Loan Star Libraries grant. The status update is used in calculating each library’s grant award. Deadline for submission: June 15, 2010.
Instructions for Completing the Loan Star Libraries (LSL) Status Update Report for Fiscal Year 2011:
- Please go to the GMS: https://gms.tsl.texas.gov
- Enter in your username and password.
- To view the status update, find the “other Reports’ box and the FY2011 Status Update.
- Read the form carefully and review your Fiscal Year 2010 Library Participation Status.
- Select your library's level for Fiscal Year 2011.
- If you are changing your status to Level 1 for the first time, you are required to send in an assurance of compliance form for non-resident fees, please complete the form and send it via fax to 512-936-2306 or scan and email to email@example.com
- Submit the status update report form.
- Print the form for your records.
- The form will remain in a "Pending" status until approved by Loan Star Libraries program staff.
- Once approved, you will receive an email message confirming the approval. When you login to the GMS again, the Report page will reflect an "Approved" status. Grant awards will be announced by letter in mid-August, 2010.
Click on any Help button for further explanations.
Report any other issues to firstname.lastname@example.org