Starting on November 16, Texas public libraries will be able to order the free CSLP posters, bookmarks, reading logs, and certificates provided by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission!
The 2021 CSLP theme is Animals and Stories. The slogan for early literacy, children, teen, and adult programs is “Tales and Tails” or “Colas y Cuentos.” Unique artwork has been created for each age group by artist Salina Yoon.
We’ve updated the ordering process to make it faster and more convenient, and to give your library greater control over the process. Each library will place their order directly through the CSLP website.
Instructions for ordering summer reading materials
- Preview and order materials at https://www.cslpreads.org/product-category/lsta-allowable/texas/.
- ONLY the items at this link will be provided for free by TSLAC. Funding for LSTA allowable summer reading program materials is provided by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services through a grant to the Texas State Library and Archives Commission. (2020)
- Please note how items are packaged when selecting quantities.
- You will NOT need to log in to the CSLP website to place an order.
- Add desired items to your cart and go to check-out.
- When checking out, use a special voucher code at the top of the check-out form and click apply voucher.
- Contact us at LD@tsl.texas.gov if you did not receive the voucher code in your email or via the Summer Reading newsletter.
- Complete the rest of the form fields.
- Please put your library’s information in for the shipping address and email address.
- Do not provide TSLAC’s information, the voucher code will ensure that TSLAC receives the invoice. Don’t forget to enter the code!
- Check to make sure the order total is $0.00 before submitting the order.
- You will not need to enter any payment details once the voucher code has been entered.
- Submit order. You will receive a confirmation email at the address you provided on the form.
If your library is purchasing additional items beyond what is available here: https://www.cslpreads.org/product-category/lsta-allowable/texas/, those items must be purchased in a separate order.
Ordering will open on November 16 and close on December 17, 2020.
Feel free to browse, but please do not place your order before November 16. Visit the Summer Reading order FAQ for answers to frequently asked questions.
Questions about this or other Texas Summer Reading Program topics? Visit the TSLAC summer reading page or contact Katherine Adelberg at email@example.com, 512-463-5465, or 800-252-9386 (toll-free for Texas).
Thank you for everything you do to support children and families in your community!