Let’s put our heads together and share programming ideas, summer logistics, concerns, and any questions you may have about the summer. Together we have years of experience and wisdom to draw from!
Who: Join youth librarians, staff, and volunteers who provide services to youth in our Texas libraries.
When: Thursday, April 29 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. and Tuesday May 4, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
Links to register:
What to Bring:
- A question or challenge you have
- Programming Ideas, including:
- Favorite storytime book
- Craft ideas for preschool, elementary or teens
- Favorite program you have done
- Passive programs
- Storytime props, felt board activities, song or fingerplay
- A puppet or prop you have never used. We can help you come up with ideas!
- Teens – programs, youth volunteers, tips on getting teens involved…
- Fundraising ideas
- SRP logistics
- A link, website, app, or other useful resource
- Library Facebook Page, YouTube Channel…
We will be compiling your shared ideas and questions. Please take a moment to send your ideas, summer plans, links, and questions. If every library sends just one thing, we will all benefit!
These Youth Shares are offered in partnership with CTLS, Inc.