Starting December 1, 2021, Texas public libraries will be able to order the free CSLP promotional materials provided by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission!
The updated ordering process is faster, more convenient, and gives your library greater control over the process. Each library will place its order directly through the CSLP website.
- Preview and order materials here.
- ONLY the items at this link will be provided for free by TSLAC. Funding for this program is provided by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services through a grant to the Texas State Library and Archives Commission. (2021)
- Please note how items are packaged when selecting quantities.
- View the video tutorial of the ordering process using the link you received via the Summer Library Newsletter.
- You will NOT need to log in to the CSLP website to place an order.
- Add desired items to your cart and go to check-out.
- When checking out, use the voucher code you received via the Summer Library Newsletter.
- Complete the rest of the form fields:
- Please list your library’s information for the shipping address and email address. Do not provide TSLAC’s information.
- The voucher code will ensure that TSLAC receives the invoice, so don’t forget to enter the code!
- Verify the total is $0.00 before submitting the order.
- You will not need to enter any payment details once the voucher code has been entered.
- Submit order. You will receive a confirmation email at the address you provided on the form.
If your library is purchasing additional items beyond what is available on the list of allowable purchases, those items must be purchased in a separate order.
Ordering will be open December 1, 2021 – January 1, 2022.
The 2022 CSLP theme is Oceanography. The slogan for early literacy, children, teen, and adult programs is “Oceans of Possibilities” or “Océanos de Posibilidades.” Unique artwork has been created for each age group by artist Sophie Blackall.
Questions about this or other Texas Summer Library Program topics? Visit the TSLAC summer reading page or contact Christina Taylor at email@example.com, 512-463-5465, or 800-252-9386 (toll-free for Texas).
Thank you for everything you do to support the youth and families in your community!