Hosting Opportunity for LLAMA Change Management Webinar
Date/Time: Monday, May 20, 2013 from 1:30 – 3:00pm CST.
Description: Nationally-recognized library administrator, author, and speaker Elliott Shore will discuss change management with a focus on leadership and communication. Participants will learn how to identify organizational changes, change management models, how to lead change, and how to determine the skills necessary to effectively manage rapid change.
Full Description here: http://www.ala.org/llama/llama-webinars-0
What do you need to do to host?
1. Libraries hosting the event must have 5 or more people viewing at one location.
2. Libraries must designate one site coordinator for the webinar.
3. Site coordinator must report back to TSLAC on the total number of library staff that attended the group viewing using our online survey form. Ensure that attendee data is received by TSLAC.
4. Site coordinator must fill out a short online evaluation via email after the event in order for us to gauge the impact of providing this content.
5. Reach out to area libraries to invite them to watch at your library. A simple email invite to local libraries or colleagues is appreciated.
6. Your site must have reliable and decent access to the internet and you must be willing to set up a computer to run Webex (relatively simple process) to view the live webinar.
Apply to be a host before May 2, 2013! Interested Host Libraries Sign Up Here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1229689/Webinar-Leading-and-Communicating-Change-Site-Registration-Form-May-20-2013-1-30-Central.
A minimum number of 5 libraries must be interested in hosting this event in order for us to pursue the purchase of the group license. When we get our minimum number, we’ll contact the host libraries with additional information. For those that would like to attend, we’ll also post a list of host sites around the state on our blog.
Questions? Contact Thea Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org, (512) 463-5465, or (800) 252-9386.