EBSCO Library Resources Onsite Training for TexShare
Need to take a deeper dive into the EBSCO platform? Come to our "Train the Trainer" workshop. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own devices, though computers will be available.
Lisa Dennis will cover DIY Resources for Public Library Patrons, provided by TexShare and EBSCO.
You’ve got lots of DIY resources for your library patrons and in this session, we’ll explore them all! From Home Improvement to Hobbies & Crafts and Small Engine Reference Centers, your patrons will have step-by-step repair instructions and craft ideas at their fingertips. Want “how-to” instruction on legal or small business issues? Look no further than Legal Information and Small Business Reference Centers! And finally, speaking of exploring, join us as we tour Explora, the graphical interface for not only your adult patrons, but for the young researcher as well!
- Locate specific how-to instructions on a variety of home repair topics
- Inspire patrons with craft ideas and holiday projects
- Find related information for small engine machinery, maintenance and repair
- Create a variety of legal documents
- Access business plans that lead to successful funding for small business owners
- Identify and recommend different Explora interfaces by age group
- Describe the benefits of a My EBSCOhost Folder to patrons
CE Credit: 3 TSLAC CE hours
Part I: Contact Information