Archived Webinars -- Eligible for TSLAC CE Credit
The majority of our archived Webinars exist as online courses on our TSLAC Online Training site and are eligible for TSLAC CE credit.
New to our Online Training Site? View our Online Training video playlist on YouTube. You will find step-by-step explanations on how to create a user account, how to browse and search the course catalog and how to enroll in a course.
These archived Webinars are organized by topic. Click the category names below to browse our catalog of currently available archived Webinars. Note: many of the courses allow you to "login as a guest". If you wish to earn CE credit, you must first log in to the site (or create a new account if you don't have one) and then enroll yourself in the course before viewing the recording.
- Children & Youth Services
- Community Engagement & Outreach
- Customer Service
- Friends, Boards, & Trustees
- Grants & Funding
- Library Management
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Older Adults & Seniors
- Programming & Services
- Reader's Advisory
- Social Media
- Teaching, Training, & Development
- Technology & E-rate
Archived Webinars -- Eligible for SBEC CE credit
Texas school librarians in need of SBEC CE credit may use the following link to access a list of SBEC-eligible archived Webinars:
- Although the majority of the opportunities in the list are archived Webinars, some are full-fledged online courses. How can you tell the difference? If you haven't already, view our "How to Browse the Course Catalog" video, part of our YouTube video playlist for our Online Training site.
- Many of the courses allow you to "login as a guest" to view the course material. If you wish to earn CE credit, you must first log in to the site (or create a new account if you don't have one) and then enroll yourself in the course before viewing the recording. (If you haven't already viewed our "How To Enroll in a Course" video that is part of our YouTube video playlist, you may find that video helpful in illustrating this point.)
Past Webinars -- Ineligible for CE credit
Webinars that are ineligible for CE credit are listed here for informational purposes only. These Webinars are ineligible for CE credit either because they are primarily informational in nature OR because we are unable to offer you access to the recordings due to our contract with the presenter OR (in rare instances) due to a technical difficulty that prevented us from obtaining a recording.