How do I get set-up in GMS or make changes to my current GMS account?
If you need a GMS account or need to make changes to an existing GMS account, please fill out THIS FORM and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Someone will contact you with further information concerning your request.
How do I submit my grant applicaiton?
Grant applications and required documents can be submited electronically, using:
- TSLAC's grant managment system (GMS). TSLAC uses a grant management system or GMS that enables applicants to apply for grants electronically through a web portal at https://grants.tsl.texas.gov.
- By email. Email application and required documents to Bethany Wilson, TSLAC Grant Administrator, via email at email@example.com. The e-mail should reference “TSLAC CARES Grant” in the subject line.
- By mail. Mail submissions must be postmarked by September 20, 2020. Please send mail submissions to:
TSLAC CARES Grant
Texas State Library and Archives Commision
Library Development & Networking Division
PO Box 12927
Austin, Texas 78701
What needs to be in my grant application?
The grant application consists of the following components:
1. Application Certification Form signed by appropriate signing authority.
2. Program narrative and budget.
3. Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA) certification form .
Before submitting an application, the applicant organization must have a current and active D-U-N-S® Number. Information on how to obtain a DUNS number may be found on D&B’s website. Obtaining a DUNS number is free.
Where can I find the Grant Application Certification Form in GMS?
Your Grant Application Certification Form is located within your GMS application. It is pre-populated with your information as you fill out your application. Below is a screenshot of where you can locate your Grant Application Certfication Form within your GMS application. Print it out, have it signed by your governing authority, and upload it to your grant application in GMS as a note.
Who can submit the grant for the library?
Any individual authorized to use GMS and having the correct security role will be able to submit the application in GMS. Applicants will be required to submit the signed application certification. The application certification form must be signed by an individual authorized to enter into contracts with the State of Texas (e.g., county judge, city manager, etc.).