American Chemical Society
TexShare has negotiated access for three (3) ACS electronic journal products.
- ACS Web Editions, has access to ACS Publications content from 1996 - present to 46 ACS journals starting in 2015
- ACS Legacy Archives, the archive to ACS journals published from 1879 to 1995
- Chemical & Engineering News Online, ACS industry magazine
For more information on these products visit the ACS web site at http://www.pubs.acs.org/
- ACS Web Editions:
All participating consortium members will have access to over 40 ACS journal titles with the ALL Publications package or they can opt for a smaller package option. For more information regarding the reduced title packages, please contact Yung Murphy. Web Editions subscriptions allows access to journals beginning in 1996 or the appropriate start date for those titles that do not have a history back to 1996.
- ACS Legacy Archives: Archives contain ACS journal publications from 1879 — 1995. More information about ACS Legacy Archives can be found at: http://pubs.acs.org/archives/
- Chemical & Engineering News Online: More information on the industry magazine can be found at: http://pubs.acs.org/cen/index.html
- Print Copies: Also, print copies of the 33 Web Editions may be purchased.
- For questions or to place an order: Please contact Yung Murphy, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-340-7299 or visit http://pubs.acs.org/r/4librarians. Be sure to mention TexShare and the TexShare Consortium when placing an order.