Texas Historical Records Advisory Board
July 21, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Due to Governor Greg Abbott’s March 13, 2020 proclamation of a state of disaster affecting all counties in Texas due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the Governor’s March 16, 2020 suspension of certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, the July 21, 2020 meeting of the Texas Historical Records Advisory Board will be held by video webinar, as authorized under Texas Government Code §551.127.
Members of the public will have access and a means to participate in this meeting, by two-way communication. Register for the webinar by visiting:
A recording of the meeting will be available after July 27. To obtain a recording, please call Board Coordinator Jelain Chubb at 512-463-5467.
For public participants, please use the “Raise Hand” feature to indicate that wish to speak during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. You may also email email@example.com in advance of the meeting if you would like to provide public comment. When the Board reaches the public comment item, the Board Coordinator will recognize you by name and give you an opportunity to speak. All public comments will be limited to 5 minutes.
The Texas Historical Records Advisory Board may deliberate on and/or take action on any of the following agenda items. The board may go into executive session on any agenda item, as authorized by the Open Meetings Act, Government Code Chapter 551.
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Roll call for members and establishment of quorum
3. Approve minutes of February 24, 2020 meeting
4. Public comment. Members of the public should state their full name and organization affiliation, if any, before speaking.
5. Discussion of impact of COVID-19 on archives in Texas
6. Review and comment on Texas State Library and Archives Commission’s FY 2021-2025 Strategic Plan for the State Archives
7. Update on Texas State Library and Archives Commission’s FY2022-2023 Legislative Appropriation Request
8. Discussion of 2020 State Board Programming Grant activities
9. Discussion of 2021 State Board Programming Grant application
10. Discussion of future meeting dates and locations