Register now for e-Records Conference 2011, where you will find answers to these questions and more:
- What measures should you take to preserve your agency’s electronic records?
- How are other organizations managing email?
- How do you manage the records on your shared server?
- Is it possible to complete an imaging project on a limited budget?
- Where can I get help with my social media policy?
- What is the retention period for records posted on social media applications?
The Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) and the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) co-sponsor this annual one-day conference for state agency and local government officials involved in the management of electronic records. The 2011 conference theme is Practical Solutions for Managing e-Records. This year focuses on timely issues such as long-term preservation, email management, and social media, plus a bonus session specifically for Higher Education. It will be held on Wednesday, November 9th at The Commons Center at the JJ Pickle Research Center, University of Texas at Austin.