You can still register for e-Records Conference 2011 on November 9th at the JJ Pickle Research Campus, The University of Texas at Austin.
- Does your organization have long-term or permanent records in an electronic format? Keynote speaker Patricia Galloway will discuss ideas for developing sustainable retention and archiving practices for these government records.
- TJ Wasden will present the goals and findings to date of an interagency Email Management Best Practices workgroup.
- Are you managing documents on your shared drive? Tim Nolan will share his agency’s collaborative effort by IT and Records Management to organize and manage information located on a shared server.
- Sarah Jacobson and Erinn Barefield will present a case study of an agency’s in-house project to scan local government records. Chris Foster will explain how implementing a vendor imaging product has improved his organization’s overall information management.
- Jon Lee currently leads a 32-agency workgroup in the development of the Statewide Social Media Toolkit. Jon will discuss the purpose and content of this comprehensive resource for Texas governments looking to launch or improve their social media initiative.
Register now to reserve your seat. For more conference information, please visit our website at: https://www.tsl.texas.gov/slrm/conferences/erecords.html
We hope to see you at the conference!