Do you have difficulty locating records in your current shared drive structure? Are you constantly creating new folders for records or forgetting where things are kept? As electronic records proliferate, managing shared drive environments has become vital to organizations.
By popular demand, we will be offering another opportunity to participate in the webinar Shared Drive Management on November 28th. In this webinar, instructor Erica Wilson will discuss:
- Challenges and benefits of organizing shared drives
- Who needs to be involved when the shared drive is restructured
- Strategies and best practices for shared drive management
- A case study of the Records Management Assistance unit’s shared drive reorganization
- Tips for folder naming and file structure – new!
- Handling retention and disposition with electronic folders – new!
The webinar is designed for both state agencies and local governments.
Title: Shared Drive Management
Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CST
Reserve your webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/954596306