We are looking for a few people to participate in a panel discussion as part of a two-part webinar series on designing a disaster plan specific to your records and collections. The webinar will be moderated by Bret Adams, Government Information Analyst and Master Continuity Practitioner.
What do we want?
We are looking for state agency and local government records managers, consultants, archivists, or anyone else who can speak to one or more of the following topics:
- Have you developed a disaster plan for your records?
- Have you had an opportunity to test out that plan during or following a disaster?
- Have you gone through a disaster or other emergency without a plan?
- What lessons did you learn, whether you had a plan or not? What things “shoulda, coulda, woulda” you done differently?
- What suggestions, advice, or recommendations would you pass along to others who are wanting to create a plan or improve their plan?
This panel discussion, geared toward Texas local governments and state agencies, is scheduled to take place on April 30th and will be approximately 1 hour long (including audience Q&A). Panelists will be able to connect to the webinar remotely — you will not need to travel to Austin to participate.
When do we want it?
If you’d like to participate, or would just like more information, please let us know by February 8th by contacting Sarah Jacobson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-463-5449.