We are currently accepting presentation proposals from government organizations (state agencies, universities, or local governments), vendors, and subject matter experts from various organizations to share both their challenges and successes with managing electronic records. This event is organized by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) and co-sponsored by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR). Visit the conference website for more details.
Possible formats include 1-2 presenters or a panel for 45-, 60- or 90-minute sessions.
Topic areas suggested are:
- Collaboration (internal or external) with emphasis on information technology and records management areas
- E-mail management: policies, classification (manual or auto-classification), outside-of-the-box ideas
- Auto classification maturity
- Building records management capabilities into technology solutions at the very beginning
- Collaborative government solutions (projects with other experts, internal or external)
If you are interested in presenting, please complete the online form, Presentation Proposal. Please forward this announcement to others who might be interested. The deadline for submitting presentation proposals is MONDAY, MAY 19, 2014.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2014 e-Records Conference.