Records Management Assistance staff is hitting the road! Join us in Canyon, TX, as we conduct records management training for local governments on Thursday, May 15th.
This workshop will provide an opportunity for you to get some basic information in records management whether you’re new to your position or just need a refresher. Classes are open to Records Management Officers, records liaisons, or anyone else working with local government records.
DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2014
TIME: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Cole Community Center – Adobe Room, 300 16th Street, Canyon, TX 79015
PRICE: $40 per individual
- overview of records management laws and rules
- compliance with the Local Government Records Act
- using records retention schedules to dispose of records
- legal obligations for electronic records
- email management
- digital imaging projects
- social media records management
- and more!
See flyer for more detailed information about this workshop.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or 512-463-7610.