It’s time for round 3 of our “Greatest Hits” webinar tour: three of our most popular webinars, back by popular demand. Each will be presented with a live instructor, just like the first time. Round 3 is our shared drive management webinar. Read on for more details!
Do you have difficulty locating records in your network shared drive? Are you constantly creating new folders for records or forgetting where things are kept?
As electronic records proliferate, managing shared drive environments has become vital to efficient operations. In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Challenges and benefits of organizing shared drives
- Who needs to be involved when the shared drive is restructured
- Strategies and best practices for shared drive cleanup
- Tips for folder names and file structure
- Handling retention and disposition with electronic folders
- A case study of the TSLAC Records Management Assistance unit’s shared drive cleanup and reorganization project
This webinar is designed for both state agencies and local governments.
Title: Shared Drive Cleanup
Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CST
Instructor: Erica Wilson, Government Information Analyst
Reserve your webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/158081610