Collaboration in an RM-IT World
ATTENDEE REGISTRATION FOR E-RECORDS 2014 ENDS ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE. Registration is $95 for this full-day conference. If you know others in state or local government who might be interested, please forward this announcement.
See the conference agenda and an updated list of exhibitors on the conference website.
About e-Records 2014
OPENING SESSION: “Records, Records Everywhere: The Future of ERM in Government” – Alan Webber, IDC Government Insights – Where is ERM headed tomorrow? This session will focus on the factors and technologies like storage, analytics, and search that will form the foundation of ERM in the future.
Hear from your peers in government service as well as experts from the private sector. This year learn about:
- “Have Fun Storming the Castle!” The importance of records management & IT collaboration for digital preservation and the development of the Texas Digital Archive
- ERM Case Study – Implementation of ERM Standards
- Intentional Design: Embedding Records Management Into Technology
- Negotiating Enterprise Metadata Standards for E-Records
- Streamlining with SharePoint
EXHIBITORS: Check the conference website for updates on which exhibitors will be onsite. Nineteen exhibitors include: Texas.gov, TSLAC’s State Records Center, ARMA Austin, Access Sciences, CommVault, COMPU-DATA International, DataPoint Solutions, iCaught Inc, Image API, Information Network International, Intersect Systems, MCC Innovations, Neubus, OpenText, Oveana, PacoTech, Precision Micrographics & Imaging, Precision Products Inc, and Toshiba Business Solutions. See the full list and company links on the conference website.
For more registration information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-463-7610.