Friday, November 4, 2016
Registration is now open for the 2016 e-Records Conference. Be sure to visit the conference website to REGISTER and to read more about the exciting lineup and this year’s exhibitors.
Register now. Seats filled up quickly last year. Seating is limited. Registration will close when the event registration reaches capacity. Please share this opportunity with your colleagues.
About e-Records 2016
Texas technology managers and records managers are working together in new and exciting ways. From data management initiatives to enterprise content management, here is an opportunity to share hear about best practices, challenges and lessons learned.
Once again, the Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) and the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) have joined forces to bring you another outstanding selection of speakers sharing case studies and presentations about:
- Accessing the Texas Digital Archive
- CASE STUDY: Disposing of Paper Records After Scanning: Implementing Legally Defensible Policies and Procedures
- Digital Workflow Optimization and Automation
- Email Redactions Made Easy
- Process Mapping as a Best Practice: A Vehicle for Implementing Technology and Shaping a New Culture
- Records Management vs. #recordsmanagementrocks
- Showcase: Enterprise Information Management in SharePoint 2016
- Vendor Neutral Data Management and Record Retention
We had so many great sessions submitted this year that we will have three breakout sessions to bring you more content and options than ever before!
This one-day conference is for state agency and local government officials who are creating or managing electronic records. This educational opportunity seeks to improve electronic records management in Texas government by bringing together staff responsible for and interested in records management and information technology. It is also a great chance to network with other attendees who are working on some of the same electronic records management issues you face in your office. Join 250-300 government personnel, speakers and exhibitors for this exciting day.