We are still accepting presentation proposals for the annual e-Records Conference to be held on Friday, November 16, 2018.
If you are interested in presenting or being a panelist, please complete the online form, Presentation Proposal Submission Form. The deadline for submitting presentation proposals is FRIDAY, JULY 20, 2018.
Presentation formats could include 1-2 presenters or 3-4 panelists for 45 or 75-minute sessions. Case studies: e-Records and e-Government–solutions, best practices, process improvement and lessons learned from projects with other internal or external experts including IRMs, RMOs, vendors, etc. Co-presenters, for example, may be state or local government staff and vendors who collaborated on relevant projects.
Topic areas suggested include:
- Legacy modernization – handling the records
- Preservation for long-term electronic records
- Digitization of non-standard business documents
- Digitization – from paper to workflow
- Disaster Planning – protecting electronic records
- Change management – engaging your workforce in electronic records management
- Improve electronic records management processes with Inventory and Disposition
- Tools for taming the digital tiger
Also, we are looking for state agency Information Resource Managers and Records Management Officer pairs for a panel to share how they developed the intersections between the two groups and their roles and responsibilities.
For more information about this conference, please visit the conference website. Registration will be open sometime in August. Please stay tuned!