By Michelle Johnson
Have you checked out our brand new social media records webinar series? Today, we are publishing the final video to complete the 8-part series!
The entire series is now available on-demand on our webinar page.
This series seeks to answer all your common questions about managing social media records. Videos range from about five to ten minutes each – perfect for fitting into a record manager’s busy schedule.
Watch the entire series now by visiting our webinar page or clicking the links below.
- Part 1: Are Social Media Posts Government Records? (6:24 min)
- Part 2: Why Capture Social Media Records? (4:57 min)
- Part 3: Are Social Media Comments Government Records? (7:42 min)
- Part 4: How Long Do I Keep Social Media Records? (8:01 min)
- Part 5: How to Develop a Social Media Records Policy (7:26 min)
- Part 6: How to Capture Social Media Records (7:41 min)
- Part 7: What’s So Important About Metadata? (6:06 min)
- Part 8: Your Social Media Records Game Plan (4:15 min)
Have ideas for future webinar series topics? Share in the comments!