- Records Analysis Exercise - Sample Documents (PDF)
- RMB-L presentation slides (PPT)
- RMB-L slide notes handout (PDF)
- Certificate of completion (PDF) - (Download to your PC, then fill in your name and date completed)
- How Long to Keep Email - Flowchart (PDF)
- EDRMS and Shared Drives - Benefits and Challenges (PDF)
- Long-term Access Strategies - Benefits and Challenges (PDF)
- Inventory Benefits and Challenges (PDF)
- Is Imaging Right for the Records? (PDF)
- File Naming Best Practices (PDF)
- Sample Disposition Log (DOC)
Presentation assignments rotate monthly among the analyst team. Click over to our blog to learn about the individual experiences and interests of the records management assistance unit.
Our Zoom courses will be recorded and may be made publicly available on the agency’s website or other agency forum.
All participants will be in listen-only mode by default and will not share their video. Particpants will have opportunities during the session to be unmuted to ask questions, which would be included in the recording, but the chat and Q&A function within Zoom is not captured in the recordings.
For further assistance, download the Guide for Zoom participants.
If you use assistive technology and the format of any material related to this training event interferes with your ability to access the information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility issue, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the Web address related to the training event, and your contact information.
Can't find what you're looking for? Email email@example.com or call 512-463-7610.