Digital Imaging Services Contract for State Agencies, Local Governments, and Local Co-ops
March 10, 2011
The Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) and the Council on Competitive Government (CCG)are pleased to announce a new Digital Imaging Services contract that gives state agencies, local governments, and local co-ops the ability to convert paper documents to electronic files as well as to host and manage documents online.
The new Master Contract includes multiple pre-approved vendors that provide services in the following categories:
- Project-Based Services: generally large-scale, multi-year, imaging projects that may include such services as Needs Assessment / Analysis or Image Repository Hosting.
- Flat Rate Services: projects characterized by consistent, cost efficient, flat rate pricing on a per page basis.
- Preservation Services: small to large-scale projects for documents that are historical or fragile and must be retained by a state agency or local government.
The Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) serves as the Contract Manager for the Digital Imaging contract. State agencies and local governments that wish to utilize the contract must first contact the TSLAC Contract Administrator, Nanette Pfiester, at 512-463-5477 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check the CCG website for contract documents, pricing, user's guide, sample Statement of Work, contact information and vendor websites - http://ccg.state.tx.us/contracts/doc_image.php
Below are links from TSLAC for the two forms you need to submit to TSLAC to get started with Project-Based or Preservation services. Flat-Rate submission forms from each vendor are on the CCG website.
State agency forms - complete and return both forms:
- Preliminary Project Information Worksheet - State Agencies - Download: Word | PDF
- Work Request for Digital Imaging Services - State Agencies - Download: Word | PDF
For more information about laws and rules regarding records management for state agencies, visit our state publications page.
Local government forms - complete and return both forms:
- Preliminary Project Information Worksheet - Local Governments - Download: Word | PDF
- Work Request for Digital Imaging Services - Local Governments - Download: Word | PDF
For more information about laws and rules regarding records management for local governments, visit our local publications page.
Mail the completed forms to:
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
Digital Imaging Services Contract Administrator
State and Local Records Management Division
PO Box 12927
Austin, TX 78711
General number: 512-463-7610