Digital Imaging Services Contract for State Agencies, Local Governments, and Local Co-ops
CCG Contract #: 920-C1
The Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC) and the Council on Competitive Government (CCG) are pleased to announce a new Digital Imaging Services contract that gives state agencies, local governments, and local co-ops the ability to convert paper documents to electronic files as well as to host and manage documents on-line. Multiple vendors can provide these services across Texas.
The Master Contract enables purchases from pre-approved vendors who have agreed to established terms and conditions. This process promotes the opportunity for the state to acquire resources at the best value. Also, it meets the statutory requirement for competitive bids and saves time in the purchasing process.
The Master Contract meets several objectives, including:
- Establish a cost effective solution for procuring Digital Imaging Services that is straightforward and easy to understand.
- Establish additional services, to allow agencies and Local Governmental to tailor solutions appropriate to their needs.
- Establish pricing that is consistent with state of Texas’ Digital Imaging volume.
The CCG website lists all contracted services in the Master Contract for each vendor and should be used along with the Statement of Work requirements for monitoring vendor performance. Check the CCG website for contract documents (Copy of RFP and each vendor’s response to the RFP), price lists, a procedures guide, a Statement of Work template, and vendor contacts and websites - http://ccg.state.tx.us/contracts/doc_image.php
- State Agencies are required to use the CCG Master Contracts unless they request and are granted a waiver from the CCG [Texas Administrative Code 401.81(d)].
- Vendor Performance shall be reported through the CPA VENDOR PERFORMANCE TRACKING SYSTEM.
TSLAC serves as the Contract Administrator for the Digital Imaging contract. State agencies and local governments that wish to utilize the contract must first contact the TSLAC Contract Administrator, Nanette Pfiester, at 512-463-5477, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 512-936-2306. Also, customers will complete one of the two forms listed below.
Below are links for the one form you need to submit to TSLAC to get started with Digital Imaging services.
- Review records management bulletins - laws and rules: http://www.tsl.texas.gov/slrm/recordspubs/state.html
- Complete and return state agency form: State Agency Work Request for Digital Imaging Services
- Review records management bulletins - laws and rules: http://www.tsl.texas.gov/slrm/recordspubs/local.html
- Complete and return local government forms: Local Government Work Request for Digital Imaging Services
Submit completed form with agency approvals to:
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
CCG Digital Imaging Contract Administrator
State and Local Records Management Division
PO Box 12927, Austin, TX 78711
FAX 512-936-2306; email@example.com