Once you determine that the records are generally eligible for storage at the Records Center, prepare and submit the RMD 106, Records Center Storage Approval Form, as follows:
- Complete one RMD 106 for the records series you wish to store at the State Records Center. The form need only be submitted once for each type of records.
- Complete items 1-26 and 28.
- Obtain agency approval from the records management officer for item 27.
- The records management officer will submit one copy of the RMD 106 to the State Records Center. On approval, a copy of the form will be sent back to the records management officer with an approval number assigned. A copy of the approved RMD 106 will be forwarded by the records management officer to the person originating the form.
NOTE: A copy of the form RMD 106 with instructions for completion on the reverse may be obtained from your agency records management officer or by calling our staff at 421-7256.
- Eligibility criteria for storage
- Preparing records for storage
- Sending records to storage
- Requesting or returning stored records
- Final disposition of stored records
- Who to contact for specific information
- Fee Schedule: Word Doc | PDF