Who to Contact for Specific Information at State Records Center
If you need to contact records center services staff about
- Processing form RMD 106 (Records Center Storage Approval) or completing the e101 Transmittal Request (https://www.tsl.texas.gov/apps/slrm/e101/index.php) - Records Center Specialist at 421-7256.
- Scheduling records to be picked up - Circulation Specialist at 421-7254.
- Requesting records, refiles, and interfiles - Circulation Specialist at 421-7254.
- Resolving a problem with records retrieval and delivery or disaster recovery services, interpreting records center services policies and procedures - Manager, Records Center Services at 421-7250.
If you need to fax information to the records center services staff, use 421-7255.
- Eligibility criteria for storage
- Preparing records for storage
- Sending records to storage
- Storing Disaster Recovery Materials
- Requesting or returning stored records
- Final disposition of stored records
- Who to contact for specific information
- Fee Schedule: