Training for Texas Government Records Managers
The mission of the Records Management Assistance Unit training program is to provide foundational records management training to state agencies and local governments. Face-to-face and online sessions are designed to assist agency heads, elected officials, records management officers and other staff establish and administer efficient records management programs.
Please use the menu to the left to find out more about our training opportunities.
No webinars are scheduled at this time.
Latest Archived Webinars
Note: Clicking the links below will direct you to the login screen for our online learning system. You will need to either create a free account, log in to your existing account, or click the "Login as a guest" button to proceed to the desired course.
- 4/29/15: "Disposition of State Agency Records" (Online Course with Recording/Handouts)
- 4/23/15: "Disposition of Records for Local Governments" (Online Course with Recording/Handouts)
- 2/18/15: "Conducting a Records Inventory" (Online Course with Recording/Handouts)
- 11/6/14: "The 5 W's of Planning an Imaging Project - Part 1 (What, When, and Why)" (Online Course with Recording/Handouts)
- 8/20/14: "Shared Drive Cleanup" (Online Course with Recording/Handouts)