Records Management Webinars and Online Courses
The Records Management Assistance unit provides free webinars and online courses on various topics. You can register for upcoming live webinars or view pre-recorded archived webinars and courses. If you have a records management topic you would like to see covered in a future webinar, email us and let us know.
If you would like to stay up-to-date and be notified when classes are scheduled, please subscribe to our blog, The Texas Record.
How to enroll in a webinar course for credit:
- Go to the webinar course page
- Click on the webinar you would like to view.
- You will be redirected to a login page. Follow the instructions for logging in. If you have not created an account in our online learning system, you will need to create an account. You may view a webinar with guest access, but will need an account to get a certificate.
- Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the course page for the webinar you selected.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click "Enroll me in this course."
- You will now be able to watch the webinar, download handouts or supplemental materials, take the quiz, and download your certificate.
Can't find what you're looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-463-7610.