Please join us on Tuesday, July 23 at 7 pm (Central Time) for our Book Club discussion of ELEANOR OLIPHANT IS COMPLETELY FINE, by Gail Honeyman.
We host our Book Club meetings via toll free conference call. All you need to participate is a telephone!
To RSVP, please call the Talking Book Program at 1-800-252-9605; or email us at email@example.com. RSVP preferred by July 2.
ELEANOR OLIPHANT IS COMPLETELY FINE is available by mail in digital cartridge. It is also available to download on BARD.
Please indicate if you would like us to mail you the digital cartridge, or if you prefer to download it from BARD.
We request that everyone remember the following:
- Keep external distractions to a minimum.
- Be courteous. Try not to interrupt or talk over others.
- Give everyone a chance to talk.
- Be respectful of differing opinions.
- Keep discussion points concise and relevant to the book.
- If you feel comfortable doing so, preface your comments with your first name.
ELEANOR OLIPHANT IS COMPLETELY FINE
Socially awkward and perpetually cranky, Eleanor works a boring office job and avoids dealing with other people whenever possible. She begins to open up after she develops a crush on a local musician and also becomes friendly with Raymond, the new IT guy. Strong language. Commercial audiobook. 2017. DB 87829; LB 09081.
We look forward to having you join us on Tuesday, July 23!