Please join us on Tuesday, December 3 at 7 pm (Central Time) for our Book Club discussion of MY NAME IS LUCY BARTON, by Elizabeth Strout.
We host our Book Club meetings via toll free conference call. All you need to participate is a telephone!
To RSVP, please call the Talking Book Program at 1-800-52-9605; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSVP preferred by November 12.)
MY NAME IS LUCY BARTON is available by mail in digital cartridge. It is also available to download on BARD.
Please indicate if you would like us to mail you the digital cartridge, or if you prefer to download it from BARD.
We ask that everyone remember the following:
- Keep external distractions to a minimum
- Be courteous. Try not to interrupt or talk over others.
- Give everyone a chance to talk.
- Be respectful of differing opinions.
- Keep discussion points concise and relevant to the book.
- If you feel comfortable doing so, preface your comments with your first name.
My NAME IS LUCY BARTON
In the hospital, recovering from what should have been a simple operation, Lucy Barton gets a visit from her estranged mother. While her mother shares gossip from home, Lucy thinks back on her past and their difficult relationship. Unrated. Commercial audiobook. 2016. DB 83379; BR 21890; LB 08482
We look forward to having you join us on Tuesday, December 3!