TexShare announces new resource in TexSelect: Salem Press ebooks.
Subject areas include:
Energy; applied science; forensic science; environment and global warming; physics; mathematics; astronomy; plant and animal life.
History and Social Science
American history; world history; immigration; culture; military history; religion.
1. All titles and pricing are for an ownership model, no annual lease.
2. Terms are net 30 days.
3. BOOKS W/ONLINE and ONLINE ONLY pricing models provide online access for up to 7 separate sites within a single entity, i.e., a community college and 6 satellite campuses,
or a public library and 6 branches. Access is unlimited within each site.
4. EBOOKS are priced per simultaneous user and unlimited access is priced for up to 10,000 FTE. For pricing for larger enrollments, please contact Pam Brunke, Sales Manager, 201-968-0501, email@example.com
5. Shipping of books is free.
6. Full money back guarantee for books if in resalable condition and within 6 months of invoice.
7. Reviews available at www.salempress.com , click on PRODUCTS.
8. Cataloging available at www.salempress.com , click on SERVICES. Catalog cards and/or MARC records are free for most titles. Processing is available at additional cost.
9. Most titles available as eBooks at discounted prices. EBooks use the eBooks on EBSCOhost platform.
10. 35% discount for database only access for selected titles and 20% discount for print/database combination.
11. Prices and product description available at TexSelect website: https://www.tsl.texas.gov/texshare/selectdbinfo.html
Salem Press Customer Service: 800-221-1592, firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders may be placed to Salem Press, P.O. Box 602, 10 Estes St., Ipswich, MA 01938
Please reference the Salem Press/TexSelect discount.
Salem Press is a division of Ebsco Publishing.