Back by popular demand, for SCELC eligible libraries! These collections include 5,835 titles across 13 subject disciplines. Institutions with smaller FTEs may want to pay special attention to this offer as the cost per title for smaller institutions in this offer is very attractive.
Orders due by Friday, October 25, 2013
Description and Content (description provided by Springer)
Springer’s eBooks are unique among STM eBook offerings, featuring an unparalleled volume of content on an expansive range of topics. The Springer eBooks consist of monographs, eBook series, Major Reference Works (MRWs) and textbooks. Springer guarantees an output of at least 5,835 eBooks in 2013 across 13 subject collections.
• Behavioral Sciences
• Biomedical & Life Sciences
• Business & Economics
• Chemistry & Material Science
• Computer Science
• Earth & Environmental Science
• Energy (New!)
• Humanities, Social Science & Law
• Mathematics & Statistics
• Physics & Astronomy
• Professional and Applied Computing
Other distinguishing features of the Springer eBooks include:
• One-time purchase for ongoing access
• Unlimited concurrent usage and remote access
• No digital rights management
• Chapters can easily be incorporated into course packs, and are even eligible for interlibrary loan.
• Free OCLC MARC records
• Print-On-Demand eBooks. Patrons have the option to order a personal print copy of any Springer eBook that a library owns for $24.95 through Springer’s MyCopy option.
Trials are available on request. To set up a trial, please contact your Springer representative as noted below.
Questions about the Springer 2013 eBook collection offer? Please contact the SCELC office or your Springer representative:
Baccalaureate to Master’s Large Institutions
CA, NV, TX, UT
Academic Licensing Manager
Doctoral & High Research Institutions
CA, NV, TX