LearningExpress will be releasing content updates on January 11,2018, included are new prep materials for the TExES tests.
LearningExpress Content Updates, January 2018
Updated ACT® Math and English Tests
• Updated to reflect the recent reporting category changes to the official ACT® Math and ACT® English Tests.
Updated ACT® WorkKeys® NCRC Practice Tests (All Platforms)
• Updated to reflect ACT’s recent overhaul of the three NCRC WorkKeys Assessments in Math, Graphic Literacy, and Workplace Documents.
Updated Border Patrol Agent Practice Entrance Exams
• Updated to reflect the recent changes implemented by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
New TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (291) Practice Tests
• Complete prep for Texas’s TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (291) educator assessments
New PCAT® Practice Tests
• For the latest version of the official Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT®)
New ExCPT Practice Tests
• Based on the new test plan for the NHA’s official Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT) releasing on February 17, 2018.
New IELTS Practice Tests
• For the General Training and Academic versions of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
New POST (National Police Officer Selection Test) Practice Tests
• To help law enforcement candidates prepare for the official test
New “Basics” Biology and Chemistry Tutorials
• In depth tutorials focused on teaching the key biology and chemistry concepts students need for classes or to prepare for an allied health or nursing program entrance exam.
New Developmental Math Practice Sets
• Ten more sets at different levels in Data, Graphs, & Statistics; Integers; Measurement; and Real Numbers