Act now to take advantage of available funds set aside by TSLAC for Texas libraries to pursue telehealth projects.
Instructions for how to apply are here: https://www.tsl.texas.gov/ldn/arpa/telehealth
Want to set up a space at your library for your patrons to have virtual visits with doctors? Funding from the Texas Telehealth Grant includes the following:
- Networking equipment and cables
- Computer hardware, software, and accessories
- Camera/video equipment/accessories
- Portable ring lights/lamps
- Sound baffles
- Teleconferencing kiosk(s)
- Mobile devices and related apps
- IT support (computer/web)
- Staff training
- Medical supplies
- Sanitation/infection prevention
- Marketing and promotion
The maximum grant award will be $25,000 for a single library location and $50,000 for a multi-branch library. After notice of success, TSLAC will provide training to successful applicants to help finalize their grant budgets.
The deadline to submit applications is this Friday October 1, so APPLY NOW!
Check out these excellent resources to inform your applications:
- Library Telehealth Guide (PDF) by Craig Settles
- Slides from August 2021 webinar, “Establishing a Telehealth Center at Your Library” (PDF) h