Texas State Archives Map Collection
Map of the River Sabine
|Publisher:||Certified as a correct copy by J.T. Robinson, Commissioner, General Land Office, Austin, 1920.|
Gray, Andrew Belcher
|Scale:||1 inch = 60 feet|
|Size:||48 cm x 82 cm|
|Type of Map:||boundary|
|Photo Media:||-- None Listed --|
Map of the River Sabine Image:
Sorry, no image available.
Subtitle: Shewing that portion of the Boundary between the Republic of Texas and the United States included between Logan's Ferry and the Intersection of the 32nd degree of N. latitude with the western bank of Sabine River as marked by the Joint Commission during the year 1841 appointed for that purpose under the Convention concluded at Washington on the 25th April 1838, the Ratifications of which were exchanged at said city on the 12th day of October 1838 Shows part of the Sabine River, creeks, Logan's Ferry, Watson's Ferry, Camp Graham, roads, and topographical features. This map is part of a series of the boundary between the Republic of Texas and the United States, generally along the Sabine River. See also maps 1497a - 1497d. 4/11/83
Other Related Maps and Images:
The Texas State Archives Map Collection contains original, photo-reproduced, and compiled maps covering the period from the early seventeenth through the late twentieth centuries. For general information about the holdings and descriptive information available, read the map introduction and indexes and types of maps webpages. For our copy policy, view our webpage on preservation, access, and reproductions.
For information on additional maps in our holdings, read Maps in Other TSLAC Collections.