Planning, Audits and Reports
Sunset Self Evalution Report 2017 | Strategic Plans | Biennial Reports | Internal Audit Documents | Annual Reports on Measures | General Reports and Publications | Purchasing, Bids, and Contracts | Budget Information
- 2017 (PDF)
- 2019-2023 -- Agency Strategic Plan - Fiscal Years 2019 to 2023
- 2017-2021 Agency Strategic Plan - Fiscal Years 2017 to 2021
- 2015-2019 Advancing Texas in the Knowledge-Based Economy
- Confronting Our Future While Preserving Our Past
- 2011-2015 -- Building on a Foundation of Service Excellence
- 2009-2013 -- Under Construction: A New Building for A New Century of Service to Texans
- 2007-2011 -- Preserving the Past, Embracing the Future
- 2005-2009 -- Connecting Texans to the World of Information: Past, Present & Future
- 2003-2007 -- Helping Texans Turn Information into Knowledge
- 2001-2005 -- Beyond 2000: Books, Bytes, and Beginnings
- FY2017 - 2018 | FY2017 - 2018 (PDF)
- FY2015 - 2016 | FY2015 - 2016 (PDF)
- FY2013 - 2014 | FY2013 - 2014 (PDF)
- FY2011 - 2012 | FY2011 - 2012 (PDF)
- FY2009 - 2010 | FY2009 - 2010 (PDF)
- FY2007 - 2008
- FY2005 - 2006
- FY2003 - 2004
- 2005 (PDF)
- FY2020 Internal Audit Plan (PDF)
- FY2019 Annual Internal Audit Report (PDF)
- FY2017 Internal Audit Plan (PDF)
- FY2016 Annual Internal Audit Report (PDF)
- FY2015 Annual Internal Audit Report (PDF)
- FY2015 Internal Audit Plan (PDF)
- FY2014 Annual Internal Audit Report (PDF)
- FY2014 Internal Audit Plan (PDF)
- FY2013 Annual Internal Audit Report (PDF)
The Texas Internal Auditing Act (Texas Government Code, Chapter 2102), requires certain state agencies to submit an internal audit annual report each year to the Governor, the Legislative Budget Board, the Sunset Advisory Commission, the State Auditor’s Office (SAO), and the entity’s governing board.
House Bill 16 (83rd Legislature, Regular Session) amended the Internal Auditing Act to require state agencies to post agency internal audit plans, internal audit annual reports, and any weaknesses or concerns resulting from the audit plan or annual report on the entity’s Internet Web site, at the time and in the manner provided by the SAO. Agencies are also required to post a summary of actions taken to address issues raised by the audit plan or annual report.
Beginning in FY2014, the internal audit annual reports will include any weaknesses, deficiencies, wrongdoings, or other concerns raised by internal audits and other functions performed by the internal auditor. The annual reports will also include a summary of the actions taken by TSLAC to address such concerns.
- FY2019 Annual Reports on Measures (PDF) | FY2019 Annual Reports on Measures (Word)
- FY2018 Annual Reports on Measures (PDF) | FY2018 Annual Reports on Measures (Word)
- FY2017 Annual Reports on Measures (PDF)
- FY2016 Annual Reports on Measures (PDF)
- Agency Customer Service Report, May 2018
- Annual Report of Nonfinancial Data for Fiscal Year 2014
- H.B. 12 Information Report
- Legislative Report — Broadband Stimulus, 2011
- Library Publications and Resources - List - An index of publications and other resources for librarians.
- Loan Star Libraries Program Survey Report, February 2012
- Maintenance of Effort (MOE) Waiver Requests Documents
- Public Library Statistics Summary See also: Texas Public Library Directory, Statistics, and Accreditation page.
- Recent Publications Cataloged Within the Past 30 Days - View list in the TSLAC Library Catalog. From top banner, choose New Materials.
- Required Reports Prepared by State Agencies and Institutions of Higher Education (Fiscal Year 2019) - Full Report
Biennial report evaluates the usefulness of reports prepared and submitted by a state agency to other state agencies by law. Each biennium, the commission will recommend to the legislature the repeal or consolidation of statutory reporting requirements, striking a balance between reducing the volume of reports and protecting the public interest and ensuring government accountability. Download the complete report or view different sections:
- State and Local Records Management Publications : Links to bulletins and retention schedules for records managers.
- State Spending: Where the Money Goes (Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts website)
- Talking Book Program - Books & magazines in digital audio, Braille, and large print for Texans with blindness or visual, physical, or reading disabilities.
- Talking Book Program Newsletters/Bulletins - Boletínes de Noticias
- Spotlight on Texas Books / Énfasis en Texas - Bi-annual publication announcing the latest audio books available.
- Just for Librarians: Everything you need to know about the Talking Book Program - For public library librarians.
- Guide to the Talking Book Program in the Classroom - For teachers - how to use TBP services in the classroom.
- Disability Information & Referral Center (DIRC) - houses materials on types of disabilities and health conditions, information about related organizations, publications, products, and technology.
- Informational fact sheets, circulars, and items in Braille produced by the National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped - call 1-800-252-9605 or 512-463-5458 with inquiries.
- Texas Library Association (TLA) Public Library Standards
These voluntary Texas Public Library Standards developed through the Texas Library Association are intended as an assessment and guide to levels of service for public libraries in Texas.
- Texas Public Libraries: Economic Benefits and Return on Investment
- Texas State Publications - Depository Program
- TexShare Participation Summary Reports - Find-A-Library Page - Search by City Name to find the report for a specific Texas library. TexShare program memberships, cost savings, resources available, and House and Senate districts.
- Tool Box -Practical resources for developing library systems and consortia.
On our Budget Information page.
For PDF documents - obtain free Adobe PDF reader here.
Printed Publications and Microfilm List
Go to our State Library Printed Publications and Microfilm List for a general overview compilation of available printed materials produced and distributed by our agency divisions and departments in paper or microfilm.
Comments? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org