Planning, Audits and Reports
- 2017-2021 Agency Strategic Plan - Fiscal Years 2017 to 2021
- 2015-2019 Advancing Texas in the Knowledge-Based Economy
- Confronting Our Future While Preserving Our Past
- 2011-2015 -- Building on a Foundation of Service Excellence
- 2009-2013 -- Under Construction: A New Building for A New Century of Service to Texans
- 2007-2011 -- Preserving the Past, Embracing the Future
- 2005-2009 -- Connecting Texans to the World of Information: Past, Present & Future
- 2003-2007 -- Helping Texans Turn Information into Knowledge
- 2001-2005 -- Beyond 2000: Books, Bytes, and Beginnings
- FY2013 - 2014 | FY2013 - 2014 (PDF)
- FY2011 - 2012 | FY2011 - 2012 - (PDF)
- FY2009 - 2010 | FY2009 - 2010 - (PDF)
- FY2007 - 2008
- FY2005 - 2006
- FY2003 - 2004
- FY2017 Internal Audit Plan (PDF)
- FY2016 Annual Internal Audit Report (PDF)
- FY2015 Annual Internal Audit Report (PDF)
- FY2015 Internal Audit Plan (PDF)
- FY2014 Annual Internal Audit Report (PDF)
- FY2014 Internal Audit Plan (PDF)
- FY2013 Annual Internal Audit Report (PDF)
The Texas Internal Auditing Act (Texas Government Code, Chapter 2102), requires certain state agencies to submit an internal audit annual report each year to the Governor, the Legislative Budget Board, the Sunset Advisory Commission, the State Auditor’s Office (SAO), and the entity’s governing board.
House Bill 16 (83rd Legislature, Regular Session) amended the Internal Auditing Act to require state agencies to post agency internal audit plans, internal audit annual reports, and any weaknesses or concerns resulting from the audit plan or annual report on the entity’s Internet Web site, at the time and in the manner provided by the SAO. Agencies are also required to post a summary of actions taken to address issues raised by the audit plan or annual report.
Beginning in FY2014, the internal audit annual reports will include any weaknesses, deficiencies, wrongdoings, or other concerns raised by internal audits and other functions performed by the internal auditor. The annual reports will also include a summary of the actions taken by TSLAC to address such concerns.
- This information is on our Bids and Contracts page.
- Annual Report of Nonfinancial Data for Fiscal Year 2014
- Loan Star Libraries Program Survey Report, February 2012
- Agency Publications
- Maintenance of Effort (MOE) Waiver Requests Documents
- H.B. 12 Information Report
- Texas Comptroller's Where the Money Goes database
For PDF documents - obtain free Adobe PDF reader here.