Texas State Archives Map Collection
|Publisher:||-- None Listed --|
|Cartographer:||-- None Listed --|
|Scale:||1 inch = 10 leagues|
|Size:||42 cm x 59 cm|
|Type of Map:||general|
|Format:||black & white, manuscript|
|Photo Media:||-- None Listed --|
Sorry, no image available.
Tracing of a map, probably done by Elizabeth Howard West in 1912. The area covered extends from the Rio Grande thru the Rio Roxo de Natchitoches or Red River. Shows rivers, creeks, towns and settlements, routes and trails, roads, and Indian tribes and villages. The original is located in the Secretaria de Formento, Colonizacion, e' Industria, Mexico City, Mexico, Colonizacion y Terrenos Baldios. 5/3/84
The Texas State Archives Map Collection contains original, photo-reproduced, and compiled maps covering the period from the early seventeenth through the late twentieth centuries. For general information about the holdings and descriptive information available, read the map introduction and indexes and types of maps webpages. For our copy policy, view our webpage on preservation, access, and reproductions.
For information on additional maps in our holdings, read Maps in Other TSLAC Collections.