Texas State Archives Map Collection
|Publisher:||Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey. Topography by E.M. Long. Surveyed in 1891-92. Edition of 1896, reprinted in 1911.|
|Cartographer:||-- None Listed --|
|Scale:||1 inch = 2 miles|
|Size:||45 cm x 39 cm|
|Type of Map:||topographic|
|Format:||color, engraved, lithographed, printed|
|Photo Media:||-- None Listed --|
Nueces Quadrangle Image:
Sorry, no image available.
Shows contour lines, elevations, rivers, creeks, towns, cities, roads, buildings, and schools. Covers part of Edwards and Kinney Counties. Contour interval is 50 feet. Long. 100 deg. 00' - 100 deg. 30' This map is part of the Oklahoma vs. Texas Boundary Dispute Records, Attorney General, RG 302, defendent's exhibit 91. Further materials may be found in the finding aid. 12/5/83
The Texas State Archives Map Collection contains original, photo-reproduced, and compiled maps covering the period from the early seventeenth through the late twentieth centuries. For general information about the holdings and descriptive information available, read the map introduction and indexes and types of maps webpages. For our copy policy, view our webpage on preservation, access, and reproductions.
For information on additional maps in our holdings, read Maps in Other TSLAC Collections.