Texas State Archives Map Collection
Position of the Left Wing, 16th Army Corps
|Publisher:||U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C., 1891-1895.|
|Cartographer:||-- None Listed --|
|Scale:||3/4 inch = 1/4 mile|
|Size:||11 cm x 10 cm|
|Type of Map:||military|
|Format:||color, engraved, lithographed, printed|
|Photo Media:||-- None Listed --|
Position of the Left Wing, 16th Army Corps Image:
Sorry, no image available.
Shows the Chattahoochie River, creeks, mountainous areas, roads, Roswell's Factory, and Union troops on July 11, 1864. This map accompanies the report of Major General G.M. Dodge, U.S. Army. This map and report are part of the Atlas to Accompany the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies, compiled by Captain Calvin D. Cowles, Government Printing Office, Washington, 1891-1895, plate LXII. Title page, table of contents, and index to maps in the atlas are filed under map #3209. A reprint of this atlas can be found in the Archive's Texana book collection. 10/15/84
The Texas State Archives Map Collection contains original, photo-reproduced, and compiled maps covering the period from the early seventeenth through the late twentieth centuries. For general information about the holdings and descriptive information available, read the map introduction and indexes and types of maps webpages. For our copy policy, view our webpage on preservation, access, and reproductions.
For information on additional maps in our holdings, read Maps in Other TSLAC Collections.