Texas State Archives Map Collection
Sketch of the Camp of the Cavalry Corps, Military Division of the Mississippi, extending from Eastport, Mississippi, to Gravelly Springs, Alabama
|Publisher:||U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C., 1891-1895.|
Heywood, H.S., 1st Lt., 4th Michigan Cav
|Size:||11 cm x 17 cm|
|Type of Map:||military|
|Format:||color, engraved, lithographed, printed|
|Photo Media:||-- None Listed --|
The Texas State Archives Map Collection contains original, photo-reproduced, and compiled maps covering the period from the early seventeenth through the late twentieth centuries. For general information about the holdings and descriptive information available, read the map introduction and indexes and types of maps webpages. For our copy policy, view our webpage on preservation, access, and reproductions.
For information on additional maps in our holdings, read Maps in Other TSLAC Collections.