Texas State Archives Map Collection
General Highway Map, Gillespie County, Texas
|Publisher:||Texas State Highway Department, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Public Roads, 1936. Revised to February 1, 1940.|
|Cartographer:||-- None Listed --|
|Scale:||1 inch = 2 miles|
|Size:||45 cm x 61 cm|
|Type of Map:||highway|
|Photo Media:||-- None Listed --|
|File Size:||32.48 MB|
Shows rivers, lakes, creeks, streams, mountain peaks, cities, towns; outlying buildings--including schools, churches, and post offices; roads, highways (giving mileage between points), bridges, railroads, cemeteries, and state roadside parks. Insets: Harper, Fredericksburg--showing unincorporated subdivision, Gold, Willow City, Cain City. Later editions are 5141, 5474, 5857. Long. 98 deg. 35' - 99 deg. 20' 8/27/85
The Texas State Archives Map Collection contains original, photo-reproduced, and compiled maps covering the period from the early seventeenth through the late twentieth centuries. For general information about the holdings and descriptive information available, read the map introduction and indexes and types of maps webpages. For our copy policy, view our webpage on preservation, access, and reproductions.
For information on additional maps in our holdings, read Maps in Other TSLAC Collections.