Texas State Archives Map Collection
Map of Fisher & Miller's Colony
|Publisher:||Made from the records in the office of the District Surveyor of Bexar, comprising also all the recent surveys by F.H. Arlett, San Antonio, May 1855. ..|
|Cartographer:||-- None Listed --|
|Size:||22 cm x 32 cm|
|Type of Map:||general|
|Format:||black & white, photograph|
|Photo Media:||b&w photo and 4x5 neg., photo no. 1983/120-1|
Map of Fisher & Miller's Colony Image:
Sorry, no image available.
[Publisher, cont.,] ... Original signed by district surveyor, G. Schleicher, San Antonio, June 1855. Shows rivers, creeks, mountains, districts, tracts of lands, and forts. Distances from Fort Mason to several towns is given. This is a black and white photograph of the original map. A 4x5 negative also exists. These can be found in the photograph collection under number 1983/120-1. Size of the original map was 24 x 36 inches. Scale of the original map was 8000 varas to 1 inch. 9/26/88
The Texas State Archives Map Collection contains original, photo-reproduced, and compiled maps covering the period from the early seventeenth through the late twentieth centuries. For general information about the holdings and descriptive information available, read the map introduction and indexes and types of maps webpages. For our copy policy, view our webpage on preservation, access, and reproductions.
For information on additional maps in our holdings, read Maps in Other TSLAC Collections.