Texas State Archives Map Collection
Fire Stations Built Since 1950 Houston and vicinity
|Publisher:||Texas Highway Department, 1962. Highways revised to July 1965.|
|Cartographer:||-- None Listed --|
|Scale:||1 inch = 1 mile|
|Size:||89 cm x 128 cm|
|Type of Map:||other|
|Photo Media:||-- None Listed --|
Fire Stations Built Since 1950 Houston and vicinity Image:
Sorry, no image available.
Base map used was the county highway map of Harris County, 1965. Added to this map were areas annexed by Houston in 1965 and by Pasadena, and fire stations built since 1950. This map was part of an exhibit in a Supreme Court case, no. B-1013. Other maps from this case are maps 7658-7660, 7662-7667. TOO LARGE TO PHOTOCOPY. 9/7/94
The Texas State Archives Map Collection contains original, photo-reproduced, and compiled maps covering the period from the early seventeenth through the late twentieth centuries. For general information about the holdings and descriptive information available, read the map introduction and indexes and types of maps webpages. For our copy policy, view our webpage on preservation, access, and reproductions.
For information on additional maps in our holdings, read Maps in Other TSLAC Collections.