Archives and Information Services Division
The Archives and Information Services (ARIS) division oversees the research rooms of the Texas State Library and Archives Commission. Those areas consist of the Reference Reading Room and the Texas State Archives’ Reading Room.
- Assistance using library materials in the Reference Reading Room and using archival materials in the Archives Reading Room as staff time permits.
- For more extensive reference assistance or instruction, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 463-5455.
Resources in Research Rooms
- One computer workstation with JAWS software
- Windows 10 including accessibility options on all computer workstations
- Laptop with Open Book software
- Overhead book scanner