Texas State Archives Map Collection
Harrisburg as made by Francis W. Johnson, and a Plan of the Town of Hamilton, as made by Darius Gregg
|Publisher:||-- None Listed --|
|Cartographer:||-- None Listed --|
|Size:||18 cm x 30 cm|
|Type of Map:||plat|
|Format:||photostat, white on black|
|Photo Media:||-- None Listed --|
Harrisburg as made by Francis W. Johnson, and a Plan of the Town of Hamilton, as made by Darius Gregg Image:
Sorry, no image available.
Note: The Harrisburg plat is dated 1826, the Hamilton plat is dated 1838 This part of a map of two towns which eventually became one. Hamilton is located on the right of Buffalo Bayou while Harrisburg is to the left of the Bayou. The towns later became Harrisburg. The plats show lots and blocks by number. Photostats. The original is in the Deed Records, Harris County, volume 7, page 9. 5/24/82
Other Related Maps and Images:
The Texas State Archives Map Collection contains original, photo-reproduced, and compiled maps covering the period from the early seventeenth through the late twentieth centuries. For general information about the holdings and descriptive information available, read the map introduction and indexes and types of maps webpages. For our copy policy, view our webpage on preservation, access, and reproductions.
For information on additional maps in our holdings, read Maps in Other TSLAC Collections.