Texas Free WiFi Map
Add your organization's information to the map
- Add information: https://arcg.is/0TOPvu0
View free WiFi locations in Texas
Note: If you are a student or employee of a school district or college, check with your school or look at your school's website to see if drive-up WiFi is offered. Some even have buses equipped with mobile WiFi that drives to different locations. Find the closest school to you.
This is a joint project of the Texas RioGrande Legal Aid, Texas Legal Services Center – TexasLawHelp.org and Texas State Library and Archives Commission. Many thanks to Boat People SOS for their translation assistance for our Vietnamese map. Questions or comments regarding the mapping tool can be sent to TexasWiFiMap@tlsc1.org
Texas Legal Services Center also has a website for this project at https://texaslawhelp.org/article/texas-free-wifi-map.
Additional Resources to Help Texans Get and Stay Connected to the Internet
- Find local internet service providers making price and service adjustments to keep communities connected
- Find local service providers in your area using BroadbandNow.org
- Understand the digital inclusion landscape via weekly webinars from the National Digital Inclusion Alliance
- Create a digital inclusion program using this guiding manual
- Communicate and share digitial literacy training and tools
Learn more about how Texas State Library is supporting digital inclusion efforts.
By providing this information, we in no way alter the requirements that govern access to the property, the terms for using the WiFi, or conduct at the site which are governed by other laws including any relevant executive orders (e.g. curfew ordinances, trespassing laws or a shelter-in-place order).
For your safety, please pay attention to your surroundings and if you choose to be outside of your vehicle, please follow recommended social distancing guidelines. Additionally, please be considerate in utilizing excessive bandwidth for other purposes (e.g. downloading or viewing movies). We assume no responsibility or liability associated with use of the WiFi systems or presence at the locations.